Sunday, June 25, 2017

New troops for Napoleonic Wars


Hi,

a few months ago I´ve sent three units of French Napoleonic Cavalry to a painting service.

It is a unit of French Hussars, one unit of Cuirassiers and also one unit of Dragoons. I also accompanied  Napoleon himself.

The figures are Perry Miniatures, but I am not sure about Napoleon.

I just got the figures back about one week ago.

I like them very much but the camera did not work as I wanted it to do.

Hope that the pictures are doing well though.

























6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful looking cavalry, beautiful painting, and very nicely presented...and the Emperor looks splendid as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phil.
      The hussars had their first battle yesterday and made a tough melee with Heavy Cavalry and had been successful.

      Delete